Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update

So it's been a little quite on this blog lately. I can tell you it isn't from a lack of projects and painting!
Now that our family has settled into the new house and the holidays are over I half way expected for things to quiet down. That has not been the case. There is always something that we are doing or tinkering on or to be painted. I have worked up a number of original signs in the past few weeks so I thought I would share those.


I can say that if Blogger was more user friendly, or maybe if I were more technologically savey, I would be better at this whole blogging thing. I will strive to learn more about this new platform of social media, and I also will attempt to update more than once a month.

Until next time, you can follow me on my Facebook page  Here as I'm far better at updating that then blogging.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment